HEALTHY GLOW . UV SANITIZER : LIGHT MINT
Got 5 minutes? Let’s go to battle with germs!
NOTE: During first use, press and hold the power button for 2 seconds, then release. The UV light will turn on after roughly 60 seconds. After first use, the light will turn on immediately.
- This sanitizing bed kills up to 99% of Staph, E. Coli, Salmonella + other harmful bacteria in just minutes. UV-C light is frequently used in professional environments to sanitize and reduce the presence of bacteria and other germs. Hard to believe? We thought so too. So we asked for an example of UVC light in action. See? Gross.
- Use the Tech Candy UV Sanitizer to reduce the number of germs on your everyday items that have a hard surface. Think hard, smooth items like cell phones or IDs that you handle more than you expect.
- We like to keep the UV Sanitizer here in our office kitchen to encourage frequent use. Night stand use at home is great too. Drop what you need inside before you snooze.
- Clean Slate can even be used on the road, in meetings, or at venues like trade shows. When you're mobile, opt to power it with batteries (4 AAA required, not included) instead of keeping it tethered to its power cord.
- What you get: 1 UV sanitizing device: 4.02” x 8.66” x 1.57” external dimensions. 1 power cord: 3.28ft length. Instruction manual.
- Tech specs: Input: 5.0V ⎓ 1A/4X (AAA 1.5V); Rated Power: 3 W; Cord: 1 m; Weight: 0.5 lbs; Protection Class: III DC